Looking for a great career at a great company? Maruszczak Appliance in Schererville Indiana is a 30 year old family-owned company, and the largest independent appliance retail store in south Chicagoland!
Maruszczak Appliance is seeking an experienced service technician to hire on a full-time basis. The technician must have on the road experience repairing all major home appliances (no electronics such as TVs) including washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, microwaves etc.
Pay is top rate and starting pay will be negotiated based on level of experience. Higher pay for a candidate who is sealed system qualified.
This job includes, but is not limited to:
- Traveling to a customer's home to diagnose and repair a full line of appliances with the use of a Company van, laptop computer, any necessary parts and the tools needed to complete the repairs in a timely manner.
- Providing a high level of customer service while working in the customer's home to represent Maruszczak Appliance to the best of your ability.
Benefit Package includes:
- Hourly salary
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Health insurance
- Weekends off! Saturday hours available if desired.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. Must have a valid drivers license.
- Applicants must have minimum 2 years experience in repairing all types of appliances
- Must have a good attitude and customer service skills.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and skills.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Must be able to lift at least 80 lbs.
Maruszczak Appliance does not push sales of accessories or sales contracts on customers with our technicians. All we expect is for you to be an outstanding technician.
If you would like a career with an honest Company with an outstanding reputation and the chance to earn top pay in the industry, then apply to join Maruszczak Appliance.
219-865-0555 Ex 123 and leave a message. Your call will be returned.
- Installation of appliances in consumer’s homes
- Modify client’s existing cabinets
- Maintain a clean work vehicle
- Display a professional appearance
- Minimum one(1) year installing household appliances
- Basic electricity and plumbing knowledge
- Customer service skills including listening and reasoning skills
- Ability to work with other tradesman
- Read and understand manufacturers spec sheets
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record as well as a clear background check
- Basic mechanical ability
***High end appliance installation a plus***
Job Type: Full-time, pay will be negotiated based on level of experience.